It was hard picking photos this time. I was surprise that non of this pictures from our trip to Japan made the cut but none of them really stood out as best of the best (if you want to head back end of april archives you can check them out) These pictures sum up our spring...getting outside whenever the weather will let us and getting as dirty (and worn out) as we can.



Wonderful photos. Looks like a great Spring and start to the summer. Your boys are soo cute. Thanks for linking up with us.
ReplyDeleteALL BOYS. I love the mud and the dinosaur shot. It reminds me a lot of my own family.
ReplyDeleteThanks for linking up with us!!
I really love that first shot - priceless faces! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat selection of adorable boys and fun times! Nice photos!
ReplyDeleteYou had really great photos this quarter I love them all! Your boys are just too cute, and you can tell they have a fun mama!!
ReplyDeleteI can see why these are favorites! They are so playful and full of personality!! You went to Japan?? I live in Japan?? I will have to check out your photos!! I love the one of him on the swing!! Thanks for linking up with us!! Can't wait to see your photos next quarter!
ReplyDeleteHOLY COW!! You came to Okinawa!! That is where I live!! I recognized every place you went!!! How exciting!! What brought you guys out here??? Small world!!!
ReplyDeleteMy Husband's sister lives in Okinawa...we were visiting her.
ReplyDelete