Monday, July 11, 2011

Edit me

This one was fun!  The moment I saw the picture I knew what I wanted to do with it.  
A few months ago my Grandma e-mailed several poems that my Grandpa wrote as a young man.  This one is written about the town he grew up in...(eventually raised his family in this town and my folks stuck around and I was raised there too).  I thought it was a fun addition to this old time photo.

 Here's what I did:
Brightened the photo a bit and shifted the colors a bit more to the warm side
Straightened it up a bit
And of course added grandpa's poem

Hope you like it
SOOC

My Reflection of Something 

2 comments:

  1. Great job on the edit...the addition of the poem is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your initial edit turned out really great this week, Erin! And that poem is so fun and makes this really special! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete