Sunday, March 18, 2012

Craft time

I don't do enough crafts with the kids.  I need ideas.  We have fun when we do them.  Branson sent me to this site and it has tons of fun ideas using toilet paper tube...we use a lot of toilet paper.

http://tpcraft.blogspot.com/2011/02/toilet-paper-roll-race-car.html


We had fun.  I learned...
super glue was not the right glue for this job
if you apply hot glue on top of super glue the fumes from the super glue will burn your eyes.
acetone softens super glue and helps you spread it all over your hands.  it doesn't really remove it but it does make it white and peely.  (the website I looked at said not to use anything cotton to remove super glue because it can cause burns.)
Anyway...it was a fun project and i'm sure the super glue and paint will come off of our skin eventually.

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Yours turned out awesome!! I tent to avoid super glue at all costs... I always end up glued to things, hahaha

    ReplyDelete